2.4
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My family and I are vegetarians and there are only a few places we eat out at.Noodles being one of them.

Noodles opened up a new location in Denver, Colorado at Leetsdale & Cherry. I went went there for the first time several months ago. I ordered Stroganoff and alfredo both with no meat. I received the order to go and I usually check but I asked the employee if it was without meat and they reassured me that there was no meat.

I made it to my car when the employee came running out to say there was meat in the food so they remade the order. Everything was fine. On 11/18/2017 my family and I decided to return to the same Noodles location to dine in. My family and I are Hindu and that is one of the reasons we do not eat meat.

We ordered the Stroganoff and Alfredo without meat as usual. I double checked the food and it seemed ok until I went try some my daughters Stroganoff which I found steak at the bottom of the bowl. I was not happy to find this and I asked for the manager. I explained that we are Hindu and this was not acceptable.

I asked him if he would serve pork to a Jewish person as it was the same. He corrected the order said he would credit our money which never actually happened. I wrote the corporate office which never got back with me. Noodles was one of our favorite places to eat.

But now we will never return there.

To bad...

Review about: Noodles And Company Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments