2.4
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My family and I are vegetarians and there are only a few places we eat out at. Noodles being one of them.

Noodles opened up a new location in Denver, Colorado at Leetsdale & Cherry. I went went there for the first time several months ago. I ordered Stroganoff and alfredo both with no meat. I received the order to go and I usually check but I asked the employee if it was without meat and they reassured me that there was no meat.

I made it to my car when the employee came running out to say there was meat in the food so they remade the order. Everything was fine. On 11/18/2017 my family and I decided to return to the same Noodles location to dine in. My family and I are Hindu and that is one of the reasons we do not eat meat.

We ordered the Stroganoff and Alfredo without meat as usual. I double checked the food and it seemed ok until I went try some my daughters Stroganoff which I found steak at the bottom of the bowl. I was not happy to find this and I asked for the manager. I explained that we are Hindu and this was not acceptable.

I asked him if he would serve pork to a Jewish person as it was the same. He corrected the order said he would credit our money which never actually happened. I wrote the corporate office which never got back with me. Noodles was one of our favorite places to eat.

But now we will never return there.

To bad. ..

Review about: Noodles And Company Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments