1.7
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I went to noodles & company on 12/13/2016.When I walked in one of the Richmond VA locations I just happened to be on the phone with my sister-in-law talking to her about her return to Richmond from Florida.

In the midst of our conversation about her mother being in hospice, I noticed but was oblivious to the fact that the "manager" put his whole hand into the noodles and proceeded to make food. As I continued to speak with my sister they handed me my after it was made I was on my way back to work on my lunch break. That evening I called to let them know that I would be returning because my noodles tasted funny. When I spoke to the young man they said that was fine and I would be able to get a full refund.

I didn't have enough time to go after work because I didn't want to be late for bible study so I went after before they closed. I was livid when I went into the location and was told it would take 3 weeks to process my refund because the person that took my order clocked out but was standing right in front of me. Annoyed and frustrated I just left after they gave me a couple of free coupons to get more noodles, after I expressed I was not coming back because of the way the food was cooked. I have never after the countless times of going to this location have seen anyone cook with their bare hands as well as lie to my face about the person tending to the register went home when he was standing in my face.

Bottom line..

I want my money back!And will never eat there again.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $10. This person is overall dissatisfied with Noodles And Company. The most disappointing about noodles and company manager at Noodles And Company was manager used his hand to cook noodles Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Noodles And Company.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Noodles And Company to other companies on our site.

Comments

You state you saw an employee put their whole hand in the noodles, yet you purchased and ate some?I don't know why it takes 3 weeks for a refund other than the store puts in a refund request to Corporate who then processes it and mails it out and that takes time.

Why were on your cellphone inside the restaurant?

Do you know how RUDE that is to others around you?When I am in a restaurant and someone is on the cell, I want to slap the d@mn phone out of their hand and kick their butt to the curb!