As an all organic person, I thought I'd get the word out about the OUTRAGOUS marketing strategies noodles&company uses.When I found my first noodles&company, my choices were very limited.

Mcdonalds, Wendy's, or Noodles&Company. I had never heard of noodles&company before, and outside there were signs advertizing fresh food, and even organic tofu (I'll get to that later). Because I care, my choice seemed fairly obvious. When I got in, I saw a sign about them shiring their ingrediant list online, and they were selling organic milk.

It reminded me of gmo free Chipotlè actually.

With the promise of posting ingrediants online, I thought, it really can't be that bad. But I PUKED when I got home and saw the ingrediants list. They use soybean oil (98% chance it's from roundup ready soybeans, likely extracted with gasoline byproduct hexane). Also, with their list of things they don't use, things like High Fructose Corn Syrup are on that list.

But the food industry uses sneeky terms like "fructose" (which is in about 60% of their offerings) that MEAN high fructose corn syrup, but since they are a different words, they can claim "no HFCS".

Also, several forms of hidden MSG are in their foods, and the "SEASONED organic tofu" has the worst ingrediants list on the seasoning, and the seasoning doesen't need to be organic because it is listed before organic.This is just disgusting marketing, and MUST be stopped.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to "noodles&company stops using these ingrediants and decieving people with marketing it as "health food"" as the author lost $15. The author is overall dissatisfied with Noodles And Company. The most disappointing about milk from Noodles And Company was ingrediants used and marketing Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Noodles And Company.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Noodles And Company to other companies on our site.

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1303147

Don't you realize the entire organic fad is a result of pure marketing?Nothing else.

Years and years people ate "inorganically" and survived without issue. Suddenly a marketing genius realizes we can charge more money for the same item with a little organic sticker on it(since the FDA only requires a certain % be organic) after convincing everyone that organic is better for you.

I am sorry you fell victim to marketing but really the joke is on you.You must be such a joy to dine out with.