My wife and I asked for 2 small buttered noodle bowls with parmesan crusted chicken and extra butter, due to the dish normally being too dry.What we got was 2 large bowls with regular chicken and dry.

No extra butter. We checked the receipt and it did say large, which the cashier didn't listen. It also stated parmesan and extra butter which we were charged for.

When I went to the counter to ask for some extra butter, I noticed the female I talked to and the female cook staring at us and laughing when I sat down.I thought that was rude and made your company look bad.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Noodles And Company. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Noodles And Company to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Noodles And Company buttered noodles for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Noodles And Company?

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #971709

Hi there!

Thanks for taking the time to reach out, we really appreciate your note as we absolutely take your words to heart.This is not the impression we want to leave with you and sorry to hear about the lackluster Buttered Noodles that you experienced.

We've sent your note to the team in Cincinnati, in hopes of improvement.

We'd love to make this up to you with some Noodles love. If you're game, just send your best mailing address to thecavalry@noodles.com.

Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!

-Isaac