2.0

Wow, wish I would've read all the negative complaints about this place before I placed my online order & was completely dissatisfied with the poor customer service I received.They gave us the wrong order, then didn't put the chicken I paid extra for on the chicken Caesar salad when my husband went back again to pick up the correct order!!!

Didn't even apologize or offer any kind of dicount, coupon or voucher!! I had to call & complain, but the manager just lied & never sent anything!!

I even emailed the company on the "how are we doing" page & never got a response back.You are doing TERRIBLE at customer service & not only will I not visit the LAKE IN THE HILLS location, but I won't visit any location!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Ordanywhere94 is overall dissatisfied with Noodles And Company. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Noodles And Company.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Noodles And Company to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Noodles And Company?

Comments

I had the same experience!!