Stillwater, MN location.To go, Cavatappi order.
We had: Burned noodles, 3 tomatoes in a regular size, and two mushroom the size of half of a penny. Noodles were dry. No flavor. Pot stickers were burned and flat like pancakes.
Didn't have time to return the food before they closed. They don't take pride in their food and quality greatly diminishes the closer they get to closing time. Workers didn't care. Save your money!!!
Go to Chipotle --next door.
So much better.This Noodles is a total ripoff.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Menu selection
What I disliked
- Attitude of staff and poor service
- How skimpy the vegetables were on the food
- Burned food
- Improperly cooked food
- Poor quality product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Noodles And Company Pesto Cavatappi
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "We just had lunch at Ruby Tuesday in Stillwater, MN. We've been there many times, but never again. The salad bar plates get smaller and smaller, which turned out to..."
- "I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did. I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it..."
- "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN AT DENNYS 1:12 am asked for a lot of cream & sugar was told sugars there, no name tag, hair up in bun, skinny white female,..."
- "I bought a pair of boots in the fall. They were little booties with leather fringes. The very first day I wore the boots.. The fringes started falling off. Every..."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."